Enter a Radio Sport Competition.
Make some contacts.
Earn some points. Build up your score.
Give the other contestants some points.
Earn a Certificate.
Get Bragging Rights.
As a group, CARC Members participate in these on-the-air activities:
- ARRL Field Day
- Pennsylvania QSO Party
- Winter Field Day
Individually, Club Members participate in many popular contests including:
- ARRL DX — CW and Phone
- CQ Worldwide DX — CW and Phone
- ARRL Sweepstakes — CW and Phone
- CQ Worldwide VHF
- CQ WPX — CW, Phone, RTTY
- ARRL RTTY Roundup
- and More.
Be an important part of what we do.
Learn something from fellow Club Members
Teach something to fellow Club Members
Recent topics include:
- EME Moonbounce,
- FT8 Digital Mode.
- WinLink 2000,
- Antenna Analyzer Operation.
- Introduction to Arduino.
First Time Membership and Membership Renewals
A full calendar year of CARC Membership Benefits can be yours for $10 or less.
We have a special offer for First Time Newly Licensed Amateur Radio Operators — Free First Year Membership. Come see us within six months of your first license effective date and the next 12 months of Membership are on us.
We have a special offer for Super-Senior Amateur Radio Operators. If you have achieved the milestone event of Age 90 or greater your CARC Membership will be free.
- ARRL Field Day each year in June.
- Pennsylvania QSO Party each year in October.
- Weekly Two Meter Net each week at 7 p.m. Sunday Evening.
- Weekly Ten Meter Net each week ¹ at 8 p.m. Wednesday Evening.
¹ Except Club Meeting Night
- Dillsburg Farmers Fair Fantastic Parade support each year in October
- Adams County Library System Fun Fest each year in June.
- Trail Life Conference, when conducted, in May.
- Littlestown Library S.T.E.A.M. programs
- Mechanicsburg Boro Community Day in the Park
Prospective Hams, or newly licensed Amateur Radio Operators might appreciate a helping-hand exploring what the ham radio hobby offers, putting together a working ham station or getting on-the-air.
If you are in that situation and if you would like someone to bounce questions off, or to show you the ropes, then please accept our invitation.
Our meeting schedule, location, and agenda appears on the Events page.
Additional information that prospective or newly licensed Ham Radio Operators may find helpful appears in the Resources page.
Look for the How Do I… section.